Head of Data Development
As part of the evidence and insight division the successful candidate will lead coordinate and develop the work of the data specialist within the division to bring this vision to life.
Head of Data Development Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a workforce of 20+ with up to 3 direct reports
- Develop a comprehensive picture of the current state of the charities business facing data capability and make recommendations for its development in line with the organisations strategy.
- You will consult with internal stakeholders, making recommendations implementing roadmaps for the business
- Lead a collaborative project with senior colleagues to scope a data strategy which realises a clear vision and optimises their use of data to innovate and evaluate the charities impact.
- Support the development of audience insight and enrich customer segment understanding through the use and synthesis of a range of data sources
- Inspire and foster collaboration through strong leadership, supporting the development of data specialists and driving a high performance data culture.
Head of Data Development Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven experience driving organisational change, with the ability to lead teams through structural, procedural and cultural change.
- Proven experience delivering a successful data strategy with the ability to work effectively in a matrix structure
- Significant project and programme management experience with an ability to lead and deliver programmes of work through agile methodologies.
- You will be a strategic thinker that can take a high level view to determine business priorities with a sound understanding and awareness of key trends and issues in the major market and industry.
- Passionate and enthusiastic with excellent executive communication and relationship building skills.