CRM Analyst - Assistant Manager
Be a part of our Construction business that has delivered some of the most recognised and celebrated projects, from fixed price contracting to construction management and everything in between.
CRM Analyst - Assistant Manager
The CRM Analyst is a new position who will become an important part of the CRM team in helping to bring together people, process and technology.
This individual will play a key role in the set-up, launch and then ongoing administration of Mace’s Oracle CRM system.
The role will sit in the MarComms team and will be integral in ensuring that data governance within CRM is adhered to. This is a new role, so initially the responsibilities will include contributing to the design of a data management process which works for the business. Then, working together with the Better4 CRM team and relevant stakeholders, assisting in rolling out this process and the associated governance. This will include training and on-boarding CRM users, focusing on data integrity at all stages. Stakeholder management will form a large part of this role.
Following system launch, the ongoing focus will be on maintaining, enhancing and enriching the quality of data we hold, particular in regard to our clients and contacts, as well as understanding the reporting capabilities of Oracle in order to perform analysis and support the MarComms team and other stakeholders with trustworthy information.
- Work with business units, particularly super users, to manage any necessary clean-up of existing information.
- Create data standards and guidelines.
- Coordinate and facilitate the entering and maintenance of client information, verifying credibility and accuracy of information in CRM.
- Review data found within the CRM system and address inaccuracies found with client information.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reports to identify and correct incomplete data.
- Identify and merge duplicate information.
- Ensure that all necessary data fields are populated with correct data.
- Work with finance and procurement to ensure data standardisation.
- Investigate data issues on a case-by-case basis. Resolve these where possible and raise support calls when necessary.
- Monitor adherence to business policies and established conventions, including EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Identify potential risks that could compromise the quality of the data and make suggestions on how these could be mitigated or managed.
- Develop a strong understanding of the data source and reporting systems and databases, and associated data relationships.
- Respond to requests from Marcomms team and other key stakeholders to develop customised and segmented marketing lists.
- Ensure strategic client, core client and opportunity influencer data is fed into Marcomms campaigns
- Work with the digital marketing team on the wider Mace data/system connectivity project
- Understand analytics/measurements from Marcoms campaigns and how it affects data records e.g. subscribes, privacy rights or marketing preferences.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience of working with CRM systems and databases.
- Good IT skills.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a cross-functional team and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
Mace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.