PR Account Manager - Luxury Property PR
PR Account Manager- Luxury Property PR
Location: Central London
Salary: £32 - £36K plus bonus
About The Luxury Property PR Agency
My client, an award winning Property PR agency, is renowned for providing a fully integrated communications service for high calibre international luxury property and real estate clients. This agency has several divisions; "Luxury lifestyle PR", Brand PR, "Marketing, Events and Digital" and "Content Creation/ Brand Partnerships". The divisions work together to produce integrated, award winning campaigns.
They pride themselves on a laid back but professional office, with a flexible approach to working. They work closely as a team and as such all get on together very well - culture is very important to them. Their prestigious clients include high end estate agencies, luxury properties, and leading architects / designers.
They work across both UK and international briefs, implementing the global work with unmissable opportunities to gain fantastic contacts internationally and to travel the world!
They have won several awards over the years such as "Best for PR Agency" and are dedicated investing in the career development of people. As a Senior Account Executive you will be working for a business that have a huge investment in training and rewarding their team!
About The PR Account Manager Role
The PR Account Manager will join their luxury property team in a hands on role. You will be responsible for day to day client management and media relations, as well as integrating the campaigns across marketing & digital avenues.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
* Plan and implement cohesive PR strategies.
* Working to raise the media profile of clients alongside increasing their brand reputation and displaying them as experts in their field.
* Play a supporting role in New Business.
* Maintaining the standard of press material and that any crises are managed effectively.
About the new Account Manager
The new PR Account Manager will need to have previously worked within the luxury property industry and have an established set of contacts.
The PR Account Manager will:
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail.
* Advantageous, to have previous experience in luxury Property PR.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
* Strong media contacts within the luxury/property media.
In return from the Luxury Property PR Agency…
* Salary circa £36K - depending on experience
* Complimentary breakfast every Monday!
* Early finish on Friday at 4:30pm
* Bonus of 10% for bringing in New Business
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Manager role in more detail, email@example.com or 0203 826 1209
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.