New Business and Marketing Manager
Our client is an integrated marketing communications agency, they are looking to hire a New Business and Marketing Manager. To define, develop and implement a business and marketing plan for the agencies in our clients group against agreed Group targets and sustainable business growth strategies with the Group Managing Director.
- Principal Accountabilities
- To define, develop and implement innovative sales and marketing plan for the Group.
- To identify, source and book external opportunities for PR and Marketing events
- To identify, source and arrange external opportunities to promote and extend the Group and companies PR and brand presence
- Define target markets and methods to gain new business in agreement with Group Managing Director and Divisional Managing Directors.
- Secure strong service identities within the minds of the target market and clients.
- To engage the internal business to ensure they fully understand the business and marketing plans and how to satisfy client needs.
- Ensure that the good business reputation is up held at all times
- Maintain an active and effective marketing campaign which differentiates the business within its chosen markets.
- Measure and evaluate the success of PR and Marketing campaigns with Group Managing. Implement improvements identified.
- Update and manage Client Relationship Management System.
- Update website content always seeking ways to differentiate ourselves and engage our clients.
- Embrace a culture to support a consultative, client focused and collaborative approach
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with the Group Managing Director.
- Actively seek to develop own knowledge and experience within depth and understanding of the sector vertical and strategic marketing services (news, trends, movers etc) Understand our clients markets better than they do.
Knowledge and experience
- Understand strategic and tactic marketing campaigns with demonstrable success
- Proven track record delivering and implementing marketing and business plans
- Be a member of industry recognized panels and memberships
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant formal qualifications
- Knowledge and experience in more than one industry
- Continued Professional Development