Head of Online Acquisition and Engagement
We are looking for a highly experienced digital marketer to join a global loyalty and customer insight business.
The Head of Online Acquisition and Engagement sits within the Consumer Marketing team and will be responsible for planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels.
The role requires an individual with a strong track record in developing creative solutions to achieve challenging metrics.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a challenging and rewarding role within a business that is going through a period of sustained growth.
• Plan, lead and develop multi-channel customer acquisition contact strategies to optimise budget across all acquisition activity
• Producing month end overview and evaluation report of customer acquisition performance against targets and budget by channel
• Developing and delivering the relevant channel marketing strategies
• Managing the team to deliver high-performance, providing leadership, guidance, knowledge and development for supporting members
• Responsible for all external agencies that provide marketing support
• Accountability for FCA and ASA compliant customer communications
• Working with the relevant Product Teams to ensure products are competitively positioned
• Optimising pricing strategy
• Working with the Head of Customer Lifecycle and Retention to ensure integration between the retention and acquisition functions
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Several years’ experience of running consumer marketing campaigns across digital marketing (transactional websites, SEO, PPC, E Mail, social media)
• An excellent understand of SEM and how digital interacts with other marketing channels
• Significant experience in the B2C insurance market would be beneficial
• Experience of producing, managing and delivering significant sized marketing budgets
• Excellent financial and risk management understanding
• Proven ability to create, inspire and leading high performing marketing teams
• Proven leadership skills with an ability to work across a complex matrix management
• A creative problem solver with ability to get things done.
• Innovative thinker with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment for more information on this excellent digital marketing job.