EMEA Marketing Specialist -Management Consultancy
The firm is rapidly expanding into new areas including digital and is well known for being a leader in the field of consultancy. Their marketing leader in the UK has an exciting vision for the future of marketing for the firm and the senior stakeholders have also bought into this. You will be working closely with the European Marketing Director on campaigns across EMEA.
They have recently embraced a wider array of digital channels and you will be heavily involved in evaluating campaigns throughout UK&I and EMEA.
You will work closely with senior business partners as well as marketers across different teams to ensure they meet their business goals and that marketing campaigns are constantly improving. The firm offers substantial opportunities for future growth within the team.
- Evaluate and track marketing campaigns and advise on effectiveness
- Support key events and other business development activities
- Maintain websites and carry out social media campaigns
- Produce debrief reports on EMEA marketing campaigns
- Develop a relationship plan for key partnerships
Skills / Experience
- Worked closely with fee earners in a professional services environment
- Significant experience of assessing marketing campaigns and advising on solutions
- Digital experience - social, email, website, CRM, analytics
- Organsied events and stakeholder appearances
- Experience working with teams spread across multiple locations
Apply for EMEA Marketing Specialist -Management Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly