SEO Account Executive
SEO Account Executive
Want to work for a Digital Agency who are specialists’ in online marketing? This is a great opportunity for a bright individual with a genuine understanding and interest in SEO and digital media.
You will be involved in many aspects of web performance, but your main focus will be SEO and Analytics. You will play an important role in the day-to-day management of client commitments contributing to the success of each account.
- You will be involved in the monthly reporting to clients, providing SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Initial research and site auditing Providing on-site optimisation advice based on keyword research
- Reviewing any on-site technical errors that arise and providing fixes Campaign monitoring/analysis - using Google Analytics and internal tools to identify user-engagement trends and best practice
- Analysing competitor activity, backlink profiles and industry trends and providing clients with insights based on these
- Managing agreed web performance budgets while achieving performance goals for clients
- Reporting on performance as required Maintaining tasks across several client projects at once
- Continued learning to ensure that you and the team are up to date with the latest industry thinking
- Developing off-site strategies to promote content through campaigns including reaching out to industry bloggers
- Proactively supporting senior members of the team
- The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 1 year’s SEO or other relevant experience.
- Experience of Google Analytics and third party SEO analysis tools would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills and a strong technical understanding of the web in general.
- The ideal candidate should be able to interpret the client's business needs and take the initiative to identify areas for improvement in day to day client projects.
- You should be aware of your own capabilities, strengths and development areas and use this understanding to seek feedback and information to develop performance.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of the team and to tight deadlines
- Have strong analytical and project management skills
- Have a proactive, enthusiastic and a committed work ethic Integrate seamlessly with client account teams
Training will also be provided.
Apply for SEO Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly