Senior Marketing Manager (Consumer Exp,VIP, Influencer & PR)
- You will play a key role in developing and implementing the Celebrity, PR and Influencer Marketing strategy.
- You will be accountable for establishing Premium Partnerships with Media, Key Influencers and Community in UK.
- Report to Marketing Director to support the development of brands from a consumer standpoint, facilitating the implementation of the company operating model through driving the cultural transformation from a brand-centric to a consumer-centric organisation.
- Develop the best consumer strategy, experience and marketing tools for different types of events where the products can be marketed.
- Develop the best consumer experience and design for stores.
- Develop celebrity influencer and blogger out reach programs.
- Have considerable relevant work experience within a marketing department in an international FMCG company or a luxury retail brand.
- Strong experience in B2C focus functions (marketing, research, strategic planning). Experience in digital campaign development is a plus.
- Strong and relevant work experience in the area of PR and Influencers Marketing is a must and ideally you experienced these streams from a UK perspective.
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge of designing consumer experiences that are integrated with brand messages and positioning.
- Have strong knowledge of Brand Activation, Market Research tools and Consumer Segmentation.
- Good Excel at project management experience.
- can meet tight deadlines and set priorities.
- Can encourage collaboration, coaching and enjoy working in a team.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or similar and have strong experience within a marketing department in an international FMCG company or a luxury retail brand.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager (Consumer Exp,VIP, Influencer & PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly