Our client; a boutique fashion & retail brand are looking for a retail focused Digital Designer to develop the brands online presence through the creation of all digital designs.
A typical day will involve working closely with the eCommerce Manager and Web Developer to develop creative and innovative UI & UX Solutions. Additionally, using the assets made for print, you will re-interpret season marketing campaigns digital use. This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of projects with the ability to act independently as well as collaboratively.
- Responsible for self-briefing and managing the creation and progress of all online content.
- Working closely with the in-house developer by taking print campaigns and reworking them for use across the digital channels
- Providing digital design support to the Graphics Studio, Email Designer, Digital Marketing Manager, CRM Manager and Social Media team.
- Development and creation of seasonal campaign homepages and landing pages.
- Development and creation of seasonal digital Look Books.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- Prior experience with email marketing design and campaigns
- Experience in using WordPress or similar CMS.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present design work to key stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach to design work.
- Previous experience working within a Retail/Fashion environment is desirable
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £35,000 plus additional bonuses