Social Media Manager
Are you passionate about sports and social media? Want to play a key role in the success of a brand from the very beginning? Become a Social Media Manager for a start-up sports entertainment brand based in Manchester City Centre!
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a start-up sports & entertainment brand as their first-ever Social Media Manager! Having only been founded a few months ago, this brand has already partnered with major broadcasters, social media agencies, and partners, so it is guaranteed to be successful.
This ambitious and proactive brand requires a talented and experienced individual to join their growing team to establish a strong and innovative social presence. The successful candidate will manage and be responsible for the implementation of content across all social media platforms, so it is, therefore, essential to have previous experience in a similar role and be able to use your own initiative to run all social media accounts. You will play a critical role in the success of the company, so you must be experienced, entrepreneurial, and passionate about sport!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proofread a variety of content, including blog and social media posts.
- Assess social media platforms and suggest ways of enhancing the number of followers and likes.
- Campaign social strategy for sponsors and partners.
- Manage multiple social media accounts from content creation to the analysis of campaign success.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Strong passion for, and able to confidently talk about, sport and entertainment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a social role.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Willing to work flexible hours (including weekends and evenings)
- Experience of blog writing and proofreading.
- Able to lead projects and use your own initiative.
- Experience with photography, video editing, and videography is desired but not essential.
This is a role that anyone who is passionate about social media and sport will not want to miss out on.
Call us on 0161 833 1044 to find out more, or apply directly online