- Work within an adapatable team that's constantly looking to update it's tech stack.
- One established senior postion and one junior position with scope to learn new skills.
- Enjoyable work environment with a strong work/life balance.
What experience you’ll need
- For the senior position, you’ll need commercial experience with both C# and NodeJS. Any further frameworks and languages would be highly beneficial.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL.
- Any knowledge of Azure or AWS will be beneficial.
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON, SOA and/or micro services architecture would also be beneficial.
You’ll be working within a team of 5 (currently 3), supporting and developing micro services, APIs and applications, delivering tailored solutions to both customers and other internal teams. You’ll be working to design, develop and implement integration solutions, as well as working with the front-end developers within the wider team to provide end-to-end solutions. You’ll be working within Scrum teams with mixed skill sets (UX / Java / .NET / etc.). Whether you’re a senior or junior level developer interested in the position, you’ll be expected to pick up and develop new skills and learn new tech/frameworks/languages and help integrate those that are found most useful into the overall tech stack.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be part of great team in a fantastic environment. Nice modern offices with break out areas, including a pool table and plenty of space to spread out and relax. The team and department are both sociable and out-going with evenings out together, pub trips and meals on top. It’s a competitive environment socially and there’s a lot of fun playing games against each other. You’ll be given a generous salary along with a list of benefits and the ability to grow within the business. A huge bonus is the business' interest in developing their staff and promoting from within. This team in particular works with a wide variety of tech and is much more adaptable than you’d potentially be used to within a larger business, providing you with endless opportunities to work with progressive tech.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack for immediate consideration.