ReactJS Developer - Work with Blockchain
- Work with progressive tech in an energetic environment.
- Rapidly growing business with potential for future progression.
- Greenfield product development.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need commercial experience developing web apps with ReactJS.
- You will also need commercial experience working on mobile apps with React Native, as well as skills with Redux.
- You’ll also need skills with HTML, CSS, TDD and an understanding of DevOps environments.
- Skills with project management or experience working in a start-up/early-stage environment would be beneficial.
- You’ll be in a senior position within the team, working closely with the CTO, with the opportunity to take a dedicated leadership positon as the UK team grows. Therefore any previous team leadership or mentoring skills will be highly beneficial.
You’ll be taking a senior position within the team, helping to develop and improve their current products. You’ll be working with ReactJS on the web apps and React Native on the mobile app side. There will also be a focus on Greenfield product development and moving into new markets/verticals as the company continues to grow. As the team does grow then you’ll be able to take a team leadership position, working closely with the CTO. You will be helping to collaborate efforts between the teams in Bath and the US and will also be attending industry events, representing the brand.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As with any successfully funded start-up looking to scale up, the potential for professional growth is a major benefit to this role. You’ll be able to make the role your own and move towards a senior leadership position as the team expands. The chance to work on unique Greenfield development projects and to work with Blockchain makes the role interesting. There’s an attractive salary (£70K) on offer and you’ll get to visit both the US office and travel to industry events worldwide.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack for immediate consideration.