- Fast-growing market-leader, smart Bristol offices with amazing culture.
- Award winning company, training, development, outstanding benefits.
- Lead on projects for Data Protection, reviews, risk assessments.
What skills you'll be needing
- You will have a commercial track record of working as a security professional.
- Experience with group based coaching.
- DevOps/DevSecOps background.
- Experience using Detection Tools, Vulnerability Assessment tools and ASV scanning platforms.
- You will have extensive experience with SIEM software products.
- It would be very desirable if you are a Certified Ethical Hacker.
You will be supporting the technology function taking a lead role in the initial evaluation, improvement and continued support across the security space for companies joining the business. The team you will be joining will consist of talented engineers/designers and product owners who you will work closely with to build a security platform. You will be communicating with people on a regular basis so you must have strong verbal skills but also patience working with other teams. As a skilled Security professional you will have a solid grounding of Data Protection for both internal and external applications. You must be willing to demonstrate your vast knowledge of IT and security practices whilst liaising with the companies suppliers to make certain their security requirements are met, whilst completing reviews and 3rd party risk assessments.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, a minimum of 12% bonus, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has achieved and is continuing to achieve some great things.
Want to be a part of this amazing company? Then send in your CV to George.
Apply for Security Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly