Content Analyst - Global eCommerce
Are you a big thinking, confident, transparent CONTENT ANALYST looking for a new opportunity where you can make a difference?
This business is amazing, they have in excess of 140 million members across more than 30 markets and they are still growing. They are a digital media, fast moving, fluid and highly transactional business that operates in the Ecommerce and "deal" ecosystem.
The role of Content Analyst is a key hire for the business - you'll report into their Senior Web Analyst and act as the linchpin between commercial, product, and marketing. The functions you will be performing are critical to the business attaining their growth plans.
To be considered for this role you must understand what content success looks like (editorial publishing and branded content) you must understand how content is measured through comments, tag-a-friend, hashtags, likes, views, and shares. you should also have experience defining tracking requirements to support the development of site features and functionality.
On a day to day basis, it will be your role to:
- Provide deep and extensive analysis and insight ranging from daily trading (live campaigns) as well as long-term strategic initiatives.
- Uncover insights and then convey these to the the rest of business.
- Take ownership of the funnel analysis.
- Produce robust forecast of traffic and sales to support weekly trading.
- Make recommendations and evaluations on all digital change
- Create and maintain automated, actionable reports and dashboards.
- Up skill stakeholders, so they can understand their digital data.
What about you?
Well, alongside joining a globally successful business in its 6th year of trading, you will be joining a company where you will be making an impact and affecting change. There aren't many opportunities to make a difference in a business with global reach at this level, this is one of those opportunities.
The business offers a face paced, fun and social working environment. they give you 25 days holiday (increases with service) private healthcare, pension, income protection, life assurance policy, 4.30 Friday finishes in the summer months, as well as lots of cake, fruit, tea and coffee.