Digital/Online Marketing Manager - Travel
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager or Online Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in a fast-moving environment?
Do you have a solid grounding in digital marketing?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Travel Company?
Do you love to Travel?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The rapidly growing travel company is looking for a Digital/Online Marketing Manager to work directly with the Head of Marketing to drive digital acquisition and take the lead on the digital marketing strategy for the business. This is a future-thinking position that needs a Digital/Online Marketing Manager with an eye on consumer trends and has a best in class focus when it comes to digital marketing to drive a major customer acquisition strategy for the brand.
The company is one of the fastest growing brands in Travel, they have just secured a major cash injection from its owners to take them to the next level. They are looking to become the number one name in Winter/Adventure sports which is currently the fastest growing segment of travel.
The company is one of the most recognised brands in the UK and has 1,000s of visits to its website daily and looking for a talented digital/online marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with the appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
This role's mission is to develop a comprehensive digital strategy to drive a new era of customer growth. Their current top priority is to increase traffic, they are looking to achieve this by taking an in-depth look at their new website focusing on quick wins. Looking at the longer term they are looking for a talented digital marketer to build a long-term digital growth strategy that will increase traffic YOY as well as build a team of digital specialists.
Their culture is a dynamic and fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join their team and help us regrow the business.
This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop into a commercially focused Digital Marketer who is responsible for driving customer acquisition across digital/online travel.
As a Digital/Online Marketing Manager you will join the wider Marketing team reporting directly into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for:
- Manage and deliver the Digital Marketing strategy
- Work with the SEO agency to manage all aspects of SEO including on and off page techniques, link building, technical SEO (crawl errors etc)
- Work with the in-house content team to deliver SEO strategy
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports on a weekly / monthly basis
- Work with the PPC agency to ensure campaigns are planned, managed and monitored to deliver optimal ROI
- Provide recommendations and implement improvements to keyword lists, account structure and targeting
- Budget allocation as per planning, monitoring campaign costs & ensuring ROI
- Optimise copy and landing pages for paid search marketing campaigns
- Work with external developers to update and improve the performance of the website. Full responsibility for managing the website development agenda
- Define and deliver a conversion rate optimisation (CRO) plan
- Perform A/B and multivariate experiments
- Utilise Google Analytics to understand the user journey
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on experience in Brand Marketing and worked on a suite of products/propositions in a subscription-based environment such as telecoms or financial services.
The Digital/Online Marketing Manager role requires the following experience:
- Must love Travel
- Proven SEM/SEO/PPC experience
- Experience of successfully working with and managing agencies
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Good understanding of SEO tools i.e. Moz, Majestic
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Excellent understanding of website design and usability
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- A good working knowledge of CMS platforms
- Experience with A/B testing sites i.e. Hotjar, Crazy Egg
Title: Digital/Online Marketing Manager - Travel
Salary: £40k - £60k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com