Digital Marketing Executive - Travel
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive or Online Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in a fast-moving environment?
Do you have a solid grounding in digital marketing?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Travel Company?
Do you love to Travel?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The rapidly growing travel company is looking for a Digital/Online Marketing Executive to work directly with the Digital Marketing Manager to drive digital acquisition and take the lead on the digital marketing strategy for the business. This is a hands on digital marketing position that needs a Marketer with an eye on consumer trends and has a best in class focus when it comes to digital marketing to drive a major customer acquisition strategy for the brand.
The company is one of the fastest growing brands in Travel, they have just secured a major cash injection from its owners to take them to the next level. They are looking to become the number one name in Winter/Adventure sports which is currently the fastest growing segment of travel.
The company is one of the most recognised brands in the UK and has 1,000s of visits to its website daily and looking for a talented digital/online marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with the appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
This role's mission is to increase organic traffic and improve conversions from the website. Their current top priority is to increase traffic/conversions to their newly launched website, they are looking to achieve this by taking an in-depth look at their new website focusing on consumer funnels and driving conversion. They are looking for someone to grow and develop with this business they are looking for a talented digital marketer to build a long-term digital growth strategy that will increase traffic YOY as well as build a team of digital specialists.
Their culture is a dynamic and fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join their team and help us regrow the business.
This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop into a commercially focused Digital Marketer who is responsible for driving customer acquisition across digital/online travel.
As a Digital/Online Marketing Executive you will join the wider Marketing team reporting directly into the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver the digital strategy
- Manage the CRO roadmap, perform A/B experiments and deliver UX improvements
- Work with external developers to update and improve the performance of the website
- Work with the SEO agency to fulfil all aspects of SEO including on and off page techniques, link building, technical SEO (crawl errors etc)
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical programs (i.e. Moz) to deliver key campaign performance reports
- Update landing pages and optimise for conversions
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on experience in Digital Marketing and have experience managing digital agencies and have a wealth of experience in SEM.
The Digital/Online Marketing Manager role requires the following experience:
- Must love Travel
- A few years experience in a digital / SEM marketing position within a B2C environment
- Highly organised and a self starter
- Ambitious and hungry to outperform targets
- Ability to make quick decisions while remaining calm under pressure
- Proven SEM experience
- Experience of successfully working with and managing agencies
- Working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Good understanding of SEO tools i.e. Moz, Majestic
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- A good working knowledge of CMS platforms
- Experience with A/B testing sites i.e. Hotjar, Crazy Egg
Title: Digital Marketing Executive - Travel
Salary: £25k - £35k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly