We are looking for an outgoing and highly driven Account Executive to join a global loyalty and customer insight agency.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career and will involve working with high profile brands and offer excellent development opportunities.
The focus of the role is to support a team of marketing professionals performing operational tasks associated with programme and campaign delivery.
Your role will be to manage day-to-day activities and tasks for specific client projects focused around the implementation of marketing communications, promotional opportunities and general data analysis.
- Manage day-to-day activities and tasks for specific client projects
- Assist in preparation of data files
- Completion of written briefs for projects
- Following processes to ensure operations are delivered efficiently - working with the team to improve processes and efficiencies against new requirements that arise
- Interfacing and collaborating with clients, stakeholders, peers and other internal departments
- Develop and retaining good client relationships at the appropriate level
- Quality checking web and email communications as well as a variety of creative assets, to ensure these are accurate against production briefs
- Updating and distribution of status, contact and other reports
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Interest in loyalty marketing and knowledge of current trends - interest in tech a plus
- Clear and confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive and able to take responsibility for managing tasks / small campaigns from start to finish
- Able to build positive working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Basic project management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Working with data (desirable)
- Working with CMS systems (desirable)
If you are a natural self-starter with enthusiasm and personality and enjoy a challenge this could be the role for you!
For more information on this role please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment