Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager - Healthcare consumables - Coventry - £22,000 - £25,000 + £2k Bonus + Benefits
- Excellent opportunity for a junior/assistant Product Manager to step up
- Established successful company experiencing double digit growth
- Full product life cycle management
The Role of Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager: You will be in a close-knit team of 6 managing your own portfolio of products with a view to increase sku's, revenue and profitability. By researching the market, competitors, gaps and trends you will decide on what products to have in the range (NPD/NPI) at what price and enjoy measuring the increase in sales of your categories.
The Company recruiting a Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager: This is a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility with the support of an experienced and motivating manager. Established for over 60 years, this company is a genuine team spirited environment and has a motivating family-feel culture. They are growing rapidly and looking for bright, innovative, like-minded people to strengthen their team and double turnover over the next 5 years.
Requirements for the Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager:
This role will suit a graduate with a product or category focused placement year, but ideally a Product or Category Assistant looking for the next step.
- Must have some Product or Category experience and happy to specialise in this area
- Good understanding or able to quickly pick up pricing, profits and margins
- Good excel skills
- Strong relationship builder, able to stand up for the decisions you make
Benefits of this Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager:
- £22,000 - £25,000
- £2k Annual Bonus
- 25 Days holiday