Inbound Campaign Manager
Join a thriving Inbound Marketing agency as their new Inbound Campaign Manager, enjoy amazing benefits, and see your career rapidly progress!
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking and fast-growing Inbound Marketing Agency based in Central Manchester! Our client is looking to expand their HubSpot Digital Growth Agency and is seeking a talented experienced Inbound Campaign Manager to join their fun and supportive team. This position is ideal for someone from a content background with strong management and analytical skills. Previous experience using HubSpot is preferred but not essential as first-class training and support will be provided.
The successful candidate will deliver high-quality, innovative inbound campaigns alongside the CEO and Head of Digital Growth to address clients’ marketing objectives and business needs, and stay on top of trends, strengths, and weaknesses using analytics. As you will be responsible for making sure that high standards and business objectives are met, it is important to have experience in managing a team. In return, you can enjoy amazing benefits such as working with leading clients, finish early on Fridays, and receive excellent training and career progression!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance on all inbound marketing strategies, including content writing.
- Coordinate client and internal inbound strategies and campaigns.
- Deliver high-quality inbound leads, and analyse inbound marketing campaigns.
- Use marketing analytics and inbound assessments to implement changes.
- Effectively execute Paid and Social advertising campaigns.
- Identify areas of opportunity using HubSpot portal audits.
- Create project schedules, coordinate deliverables, and facilitate resources.
- Lead buyer and strategy persona workshops.
- Manage a small team of Marketing Executives.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in inbound marketing, HubSpot, and SEO analytics and reporting.
- Able to create engaging and innovative content.
- Up to date working knowledge of programmes such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, and HubSpot.
- Can effectively lead, inspire, mentor, and motivate a team.
- Can build strong and successful customer relationships.
- Able to use own initiative to identify optimal process efficiencies within set time, cost, and results.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, and a positive attitude at all times.
If you are analytical, can inspire a team, and want to see your career reach new levels, apply for this exciting position today! Give us a call on 0161 833 1044 to find out more, or, if you know this is the role for you, apply directly online.