Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Head of Brand & Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the brands reputation online in line with the marketing, media and lettings strategies.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to create a social media and digital strategy that collaborates with Marketing, PR and advertising campaigns.
- Manage all web content that reflects the brand strategy including customised social media pages, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), emails and display ads.
- Manage all email campaigns, planning, implementing and tracking all campaigns through the CRM
- Manage external agency relationships
- Manage the in house CMS and all content updates across both the customer and corporate websites
- Produce monthly analytics reports and provide insight and recommendations to the Head of Marketing on campaign performance.
Digital Marketing Manager Experience/Skills Required:
- Proven record for optimising advertising campaigns and measuring ROI
- Experience in working on HTML5 projects including online advertising and website builds
- Experience working with either Dotmailer or Mailchimp a bonus
- Proven experience working in a varied digital role across multichannel campaigns
- Meticulous, analytical attention to detail and the ability to work independently and enhance the digital offering of the brand.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly