Head of Online Trading
Head of Online Trading
Role Purpose: As the Head of Online Trading you will be tasked with driving the eCommerce and multi-channel development and roadmap implementation while making a proactive contribution to the senior leadership team.
- Full P&L responsibility for the online business.
- Report and analyse trading performance to continuously optimise and grow the online business.
- Provide reporting and analysis on the online business to senior management team with improvement plans.
- Responsible for management of platform development, support and user experience.
- Define the online trading strategy and development and provide expertise as required.
- Identify key technologies and improvements to the user experience and conversion funnel.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party supplier relationships including development agencies, digital agencies and infrastructure.
- Responsible for leading, developing and supporting the eCommerce trading managers to ensure consistent and high-quality merchandising, marketing, promotion and delivery.
- Responsible for management of Online Trading team.
- Responsible for management of key internal relationships to support Online Trading including IT, Ecommerce, Merchandising and Marketing teams.
Skill & Experience
- Ideally have worked as a Head of Online Trading.
- Demonstrated a strong track record for online growth.
- If you have performed such a role in a Retail or Grocery organisation this would be highly beneficial.
- This is a technical position and you must be very comfortable at coming up with plans to drive improvements and ongoing to change to the organisations eCommerce platforms.
- Strong experience with driving teams in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong communicator and have great ability to build confidence within your team and senior stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of latest eCommerce technologies.
If you are interested in this pivitol role please send your details through to Brian Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.