Our client is top UK inter-disciplined Branding Design Agency based in Derbyshire. They are a friendly and ambitious team who deliver superb retail design, retail graphics and brand identity projects to a variety of global clients, utilising an interdisciplinary team, including 2D, 3D, Motion, and Digital.
Senior Designer role description:
This role is aimed at a Senior Designer to lead and develop complex 2D projects and inspire project teams, to ensure that an initial concept is developed, detailed and delivered through to the final stages on time and on budget. The Senior Designer will be involved in every stage of a project and use key insights to build, present and sell a winning solution to clients.
The Senior Designer also enjoys mentoring others and appraising the team. The Senior Designer will have knowledge of how difference disciplines influence 2D, from retail graphics, motion graphics, interiors and information design, digital and branding.
- A relevant Design degree qualification
- A minimum of 5 years plus relevant industry experience, part of which MUST be agency-side
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A thorough understanding of the complete print process and techniques including experience liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Great typography skills
- Awareness of industry trends and new techniques and ability to communicate these to the team
- Understanding of artwork and sign off process
- Strategic approach, as well as visually creative
- Works to deadline and within budget
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- To create and develop exciting design across various touch points: brand identity & comms, retail POS, campaigns and packaging
- Working on multiple projects daily, from small to very large together with multi-disciplinary teams!
- Share knowledge; supports creative team members in a positive and inspiring manner
- Confident communication ability on all levels. Leads and participates on internal and client facing presentations
- Intuitive and perceptive to the strengths & weaknesses of others. Enjoys inspiring the juniors
- Leads by example; enthusiastic, respectful, collaborative and a sense of humour!
You will be part of a UK Top 50 creative agency with big brands. You will become part of a fabulous working environment, with a sociable and dedicated team.
25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
Salary: up to £40k p.a. depending on level of previous experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.