A unique opportunity for a driven and motivated Marketing Manager hoping for variety and autonomy in their next role. If you are currently a multi-channel Marketing Manager looking for a new position in the Banbury area, please do read on.
Our client's business is based a hop, skip and jump from the M40, J11, so an easy journey for anyone living in Oxfordshire, Warwickshire or Buckinghamshire. The business invests in SME brands and offers a centralised operational and marketing service to enable their businesses to grow and thrive. The brands are mainly in the automotive, FMCG and distribution markets, and they need a big marketing focus to grow them further.
This is a diverse opportunity offering you the chance to impact and develop centralised Marketing support to multiple sectors within the group. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will take ownership of some of the groups brands to focus on results driven Marketing strategy and campaign planning. You'll be empowered to make a difference to the brands through a continuous test and learn journey and to grow the Marketing function within the company. The role will be supported by a Marketing Executive initially, with scope to add to the team as the Marketing function grows.
- Plan and manage all activities undertaken by the marketing department
- Undertake market, customer, product and supplier research
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Develop cost-effective sales and marketing plans for each product or service
- Plan and implement sales and marketing campaigns
- Measure and report on effectiveness of sales and marketing activities
- Manage marketing budgets
- Manage the production of all marketing collateral
- Safeguard brands and corporate identities
- Manage effective relationships with industry media, external agencies, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Organise and attend events
- Identify and create PR opportunities to maximise media coverage
- Champion and enhance the customer experience
- Oversee the consistent and effective use of customer and market data
You will need to have relevant Marketing qualifications and at least two year's proven experience at Marketing Manager level. Any experience within automotive and or FMCG would be hugely advantageous. We need to see that you are a lateral thinker who is extremely driven with a commercial focus, and bags of initiative to work in a self-sufficient manner but also be a true team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, project management and organisation skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent planning, risk management and delivery skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Experience of undertaking market research and analysis
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of web concepts and technologies; of desktop publishing and the printing process; and of sourcing, briefing and managing creative agencies and suppliers
- Experience of delivering SEO/SEM campaigns, organic and paid
- Brand management
- Negotiation skills
So, if you are looking to make an impact and continue to develop your career within a varied Marketing role, look no further! If you like the sound of all of this, please send your CV to us as soon as you can, or call me to discuss further.