Digital Marketing Executive
TVH Marketing Solutions are pleased to be sourcing competent Digital Marketing Executive who will be supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in all tasks, we are looking for a confident, self-starting digital marketing executive, looking to develop their skills in the digital marketing space.
You will become part of a creative, dynamic and innovative team, and you will be expected not only to have ideas, but also have the skills, resolve and ability to carry these right through to implementation and evaluation. You will be adaptable, and able to work on a number of projects simultaneously, seeking clarification and support when needed.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will regularly liaise with the wider marketing and sales teams. You will be supported within a small and friendly team, with opportunities for training and personal development and chances to attend events representing the marketing team and the wider business.
This position would be perfect for a Marketing Assistant or Executive looking to take their next step into a career in digital marketing.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the websites ensuring that content sourced from Contract and Retail Marketing Managers is uploaded via the Content Management Systems quickly and accurately.
- Running A/B tests of content across both websites, identifying key pages for improvement, developing tests to apply, actioning, and reporting on results.
- A broad understanding of SEO techniques and ability to research, review and improve across the sites, ensuring all pages are fully optimised and maximum organic traffic is secured.
- Work with retailers in a consultative role to suggest improvements to ensure their websites to present the Hypnos brand in the most effective way.
Maintain the email communications calendar, working with the Contract Marketing Manager, the Retail Marketing Manager and the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure messages are planned well in advance, written and delivered on time to provide a steady stream of communication to our key audiences.
- Deliver consistently high-quality campaigns to key audiences
- Seek out opportunities to further segment our data sets to improve relevance and reception
- Employ multi-variant tests across email campaigns, testing subject lines, designs and content to demonstrable effect
- Benchmark and evaluate results to inform future campaigns
- Keep abreast of new trends and developments
- Co-ordinate our social channels (Facebook and Twitter for the retail division, and LinkedIn and all content in conjunction with agreed communications calendar.
- Monitor and organise replies to any customer communication through these channels, or through our Google business or review pages.
Taking on responsibility for a regular stream of Marketing Qualified Leads, identified through our B2B marketing activity.
- Deliver a minimum of 100 leads a month to our Contract sales team
- Log and benchmark these, with a view to developing a metric to measure and improve quality
- Develop the process of lead delivery to increase speed, volume and quality
- Support the Contract Marketing Manager by generating data capture forms for events and exhibitions, testing and learning at every opportunity.
Conduct regular data imports and exports and data segmentation within the CRM. Take on responsibility for data health and maintain a programme of steady cleanse and improvement.
If you are seeking the next challenge in your career then please contact with you CV and covering information to email@example.com