Senior Data Planner - Telco client
Senior Data Planner
I'm seeking an experienced Senior Data Planner to join this creative, fast paced, collaborative Integrated Marketing Agency. Working on this cornerstone telecommunications client, you will be leading on the delivery of data roadmaps and data strategy, leveraging customer data in order to improve targeted marketing communications.
You will collaborate and interface with stakeholders both internally and within the client's data and insight teams; so the ability to influence and engage is key.
You will also coach and mentor more junior members of staff across the data planning function at the agency, as well as work on new business pitches; so confidence and a forward thinking approach is required.
Your background should span acquisition, CRM, all digital channels and data driven marketing in order to apply your expertise to this multi-faceted client who are leading from the front in customer communications.
You will need to have worked with multiple data sources, from a variety of channels in order to deliver connected insights for large brands.
- Educated to degree level
- Strong background in data planning and analytics, preferably from agency side
- Track record in developing data strategies for multiple channels
- Experience working with multiple data sources; CRM and digital
- Knowledge of customer and web analytics technologies such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Faststats would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills in order to present and engage with senior level client stakeholders
- Ideally experience in mentoring more junior members of staff
POSITION - Senior Data Planner
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £55k - £65k plus excellent benefits & development opportunities
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Senior Data Planner - Telco client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly