Junior Web Analyst
Junior Web Analyst
I'm seeking a Junior Web Analyst to join this creative, fast paced, collaborative Integrated Marketing Agency. You will be supporting a more senior Web Analyst in the end to end delivery of web analytics implementation and website builds for a variety of exciting brands.
You will also be building dashboards for clients, so they can view reports on their digital marketing activity, whilst communicating to them directly on website performance and changes to be made. You may also support on ad hoc insights projects, answering broader business questions through web analytics and spotting trends, as well as providing analytics audits and UX support.
Very importantly you will be required to use Google Analytics for tagging activities, analytics audits and providing support for agency stakeholders.
The working environment will suit an ambitious, forward thinking, confident individual, not afraid to ask questions or make creative suggestions.
So if you want to broaden your skills into a new area of analytics, or want to continue in digital analytics, this move could provide a multitude of opportunities moving forward. You will not only develop a 'client facing' approach to your work, providing solutions and recommendations, but you can utilize existing insights experience in the fastest growing channel out there - digital!
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in using web analytics tools, either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is ESSENTIAL
- Proven experience using Google Tag Manager is ESSENTIAL; tagging implementation, tagging specs, tagging QA
- A strong desire for personal growth and development, confident working in a business facing environment
- A problem solving approach, with a positive yet questioning mind set
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to translate complex analysis into well structured, action orientated presentations, recommendations and insights
POSITION - Junior Web Analyst
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £25k - £35k plus excellent benefits & development opportunities
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com