Client Relations Co-ordinator
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with one of my clients within their Marketing and Business Development Team to support the development of their Client Programme. You will be joining a vibrant and enthusiastic team of professionals tasked with taking the firm's BD efforts to the next level. The ideal candidate will be flexible, proactive and detail-oriented and from a similar background and ideally from the professional services sector.
This new role will focus on supporting the Marketing & Business Development Director, Senior Partner and Senior Client Development Manager responsible for the strategic direction of the programme across the campaigns and initiatives it delivers.
- Supporting the Director of Marketing & Business Development, Senior Client Development Manager and the Senior Partner with responsibility for the Client Programme in organising content, attendees, communication administration and planning for Client Programme internal events and meetings.
- Undertaking research for Client Programme initiatives – including campaigns, key clients and new business prospects.
- Supporting the adoption of best practice in use of marketing systems and processes across the team and the firm, specifically use of the firm's InterAction CRM system.
- Supporting business development managers on elements of campaigns and new business initiatives where team capacity requires it, for example preparation of digital marketing materials or project-specific research.
- Liaising across the department and with the finance team to ensure the timely creation of KPI reports (bid statistics and new meeting generation reports) and other management information.
If you are interested in this role then please do get in touch ASAP. This would be a great role for anyone stepping up form an Assistant level who would like to take on a more hands on role and be part of a centralised team rather than sector specific team.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to David Price quoting reference CS910895.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
All others (Reed etc)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Client Relations Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly