E-commerce Account Manager
Unlike other agencies, we’re not afraid to ask “why” and challenge our clients on their marketing and ecommerce strategies. Our ethos is “to challenge where our clients are today, and help drive them to a more profitable future”. As a result of this ethos, we become an integral part of our clients marketing team helping them drive their business forward.
We work with a range of exciting clients who are based worldwide. Starting in 2005, we are currently celebrating our 12th year as an agency and are delighted to have a strong team of expert consultants in place. We are currently going through a very exciting growth phase and looking for amazing talent to help us accomplish our 5-year plan for growth. The successful candidate will be presented with the unique opportunity to join the team during this growth period and help contribute to the shape of the business moving forward.
About the Role
Working as part of the Account Management team, you will be responsible for;
- Client Management – the primary focus of this role is to oversee your allocated client accounts, developing outstanding relationships conveying the value that Infinity Nation brings to the brand. Developing exceptional relations with clients so they perceive Infinity Nation as an extension of their marketing team is key.
- eCommerce Strategist – the role requires the candidate to take a strategic and challenging approach when reviewing both client performance and Infinity Nation’s performance in managing the accounts. The candidate will be responsible for challenging the norm, understand results and review how and where improvements can be made to improve performance and profitability for both the client and Infinity Nation.
- Account Management - On some clients this may simply mean having visibility of the account and how it is performing, on other clients this may involve being the day to day point of contact on the account and fulfilling the responsibilities of a Senior Online Consultant.
- Retainers/Upsells and Rate Rises – Identifying opportunities to upsell services to clients is key to the Infinity Nation’s growth. Working with our Account Director, you will help to identify, manage and close upsells opportunities.
- Data Focused – When on boarding a new client, each will be given specific targets that need to be achieved by channel each month. It is your responsibility to oversee and interrogate that data that is produced by the Consultants and challenge strategy in order to ensure targets are being met.
- Proactive - For any reason should we be unable to deliver against these targets, we need to take a proactive approach in order to make clients aware of concerns and present a detailed plan of action of what steps need to be taken in order to put the client back on track.
Systems and Operations
- Process Driven – the business has high standards of service and it is our aim to provide all clients with the same level and quality experience when dealing with the team. It is the responsibility of the Account Director to seek out opportunities for how the team and business performance can be enhanced through the introduction of processes and procedures.
- Business Efficiency – through the implementation of processes and procedures understand the balance between rate card and actual hours. Understand the impact that this has on the business and consider how any “Added Value” is displayed to clients in order to highlight the true value of the relationship.
- A strategic thinker and a goal-setter, with the motivation to follow through and determine the best course of action to achieve the desired results
- Able to quickly establish a rapport, then build long lasting relationships from this
- Able to develop new strategies for delivering business improvement
- Confident in pursuing both business and personal goals, possessing a strong desire and determination to succeed, but balanced with a customer-centric outlook
- Commercially astute, with the ability to understand the needs and goals of our clients
- A strong negotiator and influencer, able to persuade and guide others to take the right approach
- Self-organised, able to multi-task and handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Driven by customer satisfaction, delivery and performance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm and unphased by high- pressure situations
- Significant experience across the eCommerce field
- Experience across a wide spectrum of online business activity
- Significant experience working at a senior level within a similar industry
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, and willing/able to travel when required
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary, up to 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, ongoing personal development, a paid amazon prime account and many other benefits (including working in a pretty cool converted barn overlooking the
Apply for E-commerce Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly