Marketing Automation Manager
- A fast growing B2B invoice management software company, disrupting the established market
- Have complete ownership of the CRM platform and automation strategy from start to finish.
- Drive all marketing campaigns through email, social media, SEO and advertising
- Develop the inbound/outbound marketing automation tools and methodology
- Great opportunity for a data focused, full mix marketer who wants to move into a more strategic role.
The Role: The CRM & Automation Manager role will report to the CMO in this four-person marketing department which is constantly looking to expand. The successful candidate will be responsible for the owning the salesforce customer segmentation along with standardising, cleansing and uploading data into the automation platform. The CRM & Automation Manager will have previously worked in a B2B marketing role and ideally have a background in software or technology. On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will ensure that email, social media, SEO and adwords are conforming to automation best practice. The objective of this CRM & Automation Manager role is to manage all aspects of the CRM and automation platforms in order to improve campaigns, lead scoring/nurturing and ensure best practice across the entire marketing department.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Collaborate with other departments to improve data quality, reporting and segmentation
- Create marketing dashboards of KPI's to reflect marketing activity
- Create email automation campaigns from planning to post success reporting
- Ensure that the automation platform is being used to its fullest potential
- Manage customer lifecycles along with all reactivation and retention communications
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2-4 years experience in a amercing role
- Experience within a B2B marketing position, software or technology is ideal
- Marketo and Salesforce qualifications advantageous
- A marketing qualification
- Experience in running several campaigns simultaneously
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract relevant data from varying sources
- A passion for learning industry - leading marketing technologies
- A positive personality with an eagerness to learn and improve
The Company: This Company are a rapidly growing software company that have expanded from 12 staff to 40 in the last two years alone. Working with a fantastic product, the plans for expansion will continue into the next year with a very exciting roadmap ahead. Working within a positive and passionate commercial team, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to get involved with a fast moving and disruptive software company.
The Package for CRM & Automation Manager:
- Salary: £37,000-43,000
Location: The position of CRM & Automation Manager is based in Central.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Automation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly