- Leading provider of digital skills training within the UK
- Work alongside some of the largest companies in the world such as Google and Facebook
- Drive all marketing campaigns through email, social media, SEO and advertising
- Be obsessed with data and analytical reporting of campaigns
- Join a progressive company moving into brand new offices this year
The Role: The Marketing Executive role will report to the Head of Marketing in this four-person marketing department. Responsible for B2B and B2C lead generation via all marketing channels in an autonomous role which reports directly into the Head of Marketing. The Marketing Executive will be expected to have a high level of written English and have previously worked in an events or publishing role. On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will execute email marketing, social media, SEO and be responsible for tracking and measuring campaign performance. The objective of this Marketing Executive role is to help generate leads for the sales team and report on the success of each campaign in order to streamline the entire marketing process.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Analysing marketing campaigns to establish successes and opportunities to improve
- Writing and proof reading creative copy for email, social media and website
- Developing and implementing end to end email marketing campaigns and owning the website SEO strategy
- Running all social media channels to build an involved community
- Creating marketing and sales collateral in conjunction with the design teams
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Skilled content writing with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Experience working in a B2B or B2C marketing role
- Ideally worked in a software, publishing or events role
- Be motivated my campaign reporting and have a passion of analysis
- Experience of building relationships with different levels of stakeholders
- Ideally have experience with marketing automation (Hubspot)
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing role
The Company: This Company are a leading UK training provider after just 5 years within the market. Working with companies such as Google and Facebook has catapulted them to the top of their sector and created opportunities to expand once more before the end of the year. With a great company culture and a supportive marketing team, this is a great company for someone who is looking to move forward with their career and be a part of something incredible.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24,000-27,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in South West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.