Marketing Automation Manager
- Specialist Marketing Automaton role for an award winning marketing agency
- An excellent opportunity for an automation specialist to translate various clients goals into effective programs
- Rapidly expanding B2B marketing agency
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an established marketer with automation experience to join a well-known marketing agency that is going through a period of growth and development. This will be a pivotal role in shaping and implementing the marketing automation process for clients in order to help grow the business. The successful Marketing Automation Manager will have a strong understanding of marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua) and take responsibility in the development of content marketing campaigns for a number of clients.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Automation Manager:
- Ownership of the automation piece for the business
- Tracking and monitoring sales and marketing pipeline and ROI
- Managing direct marketing processes and operations, from strategy to execution
- Developing and improving internal processes - working closely with sales
- Reporting on effectiveness of promotional campaigns across all marketing communications
- Revising key performance metrics
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders in the business
Requirements for the Marketing Automation Manager:
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform is essential
- Relevant B2B marketing knowledge and understanding
- Marketing Campaign management and CRM
- Database manipulation and list management experience
- Commercial and tenacious individual
- Highly motivated, analytical and results driven
This exciting marketing agency is looking to build on an incredible successful year and see this role playing a key part in the organisations success. The business needs a career-driven Marketing Automation Manager to join the team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Marketing Automation Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-45,000
- Excellent company benefits.
Location: The position of Marketing Automation Manager is based in Twickenham.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.