DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Agile Project Manager
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Lifecycle, Software Development, Digital
EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER WANTED TO LEAD COLLABORATIVE AND DYNAMIC AGILE PROCESSES.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager
- Solid knowledge of Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Lifecycle, Software Development, Digital
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- Attractive salary + excellent holiday allowance + company benefits
- Call Katie Donoghue on 01244 567 567 / 07557 674 904 or email your CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based on the outskirts of the wonderful Chester we're a company obsessed with customer experience, powered by innovation, inspired but our clients
Sourced by: @ITJobs_NW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies in the North West.
WHO ARE WE?
Are you passionate about the possible? Here we keep our minds open to discovering new ways whilst embracing a fun, fresh atmosphere. Confident in our technology, we've designed and developed a flexible technology solution in the market suited to forward thinking marketers! We're working with some globally recognised names and giving the Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Lifecycle, Software Development, Digital to lead the team towards continuous improvement!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
Being an experienced project manager your role is to ensure that the team delivers and appropriate solution built to an appropriate level of quality. You will be preparing project plans and timelines ensuring milestones are met! To be the right candidate you must have a solid understanding of the agile methodology and previous experience of managing projects throughout the entire lifecycle. Working closely across multiple teams you will keep the team on track with the agile process and adapting it as necessary for the given project context. Your experience will keep you aware of risks that can occur throughout projects lifecycles therefore you must manage the risks and dependencies! We're looking for someone with solid experience in Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Lifecycle, Software Development, Digital to deliver a range of upcoming projects!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Flexible approaches of working with excellent organisational skills
- Experience managing software development projects
- A problem solver with a go getter attitude
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solid knowledge of Agile/scrum methods
- Project management from initiation through to completion
- A passion for digital
IT'S NICE TO HAVE
- The desire to grow in tandem with a successful company
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Katie.email@example.com For further information please call me on 01244 567 567 / 07557 674 904 I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Donoghue in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Project Management, Account Management, Agile, SCRUM, Software Development