Social Media Producer
Social Media Producer, Central London - £25,000 to £28,000
A leading broadcaster is on the lookout for Social Media Producer to join the team, they work very much like an agency, creating content for the shows they produce across multiple digital channels. They have a dedicated social media team as well as an in-house production team and create high-quality digital work.
The role requires a creative Social Media Producer with experience creating engaging content across social platforms, this could include copy, editing, GIF creation, video and more – you will have creative freedom to create a broad selection of content across platforms and will focus on building and developing world-class output with high visibility for a well-known food / cookery show. As such an interest in food / cookery or experience working in this sector would be beneficial alongside experience creating social content. The role will also have an analytical element, working to determine which content gains the best reaction and how content can be improved and what platforms are best to utilise. The focus will be creating easily recognisable content that fits within the shows already well-established brand, driving traffic across social media platforms and building an engaged social media community.
Candidates should come from a social media background, previous experience working within an agency or for a broadcaster will be necessary. Candidates will need to be up to date with all things social media, emerging tech and trends and how they can be utilised. A love for TV and an understanding of how social and TV sit alongside one another will be important, you will have the opportunity to work on forward thinking strategy that integrates social and TV.
- Creating content across social platforms
- Video, copy, photos etc
- Creating tone of voice on social for programmes
- Using brand to create content
- Creative input on content
- Input on best practise and platform choices
- Analysis and tweaks
- Driving traffic to social platforms
- Flexibility to adapt content to tight deadlines
- Keeping up to date with emerging tech and trends
- 2+ years content creation experience
- An understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to create and edit social content across photo, video, copy etc
- Passion for Social, TV and cooking / food
- Experience of social analytics tools
- An interest in how social / TV can work together
- Highly creative
- Good eye for design
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity for a highly creative Social Media Producer to join a world-renowned broadcaster and have the opportunity to create highly visible content for a well-known TV show. If you have an interest in TV and its relationship with social please do get in touch to discuss further.