Project Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
We’ve got an exceptional opportunity for any Project Manager with great events experience. The kind of Project Manager we are looking for will be well versed with a range of events and activations, as well as technical knowledge. You’ll need to be a Project Manager used to liaising with technical teams on the day-to-day.
This business have worked all across the globe, and are looking for Project Manager who would have no problem travelling in their role. As Project Manager you’ll be ensuring projects are delivered on time and meet objectives.
As a Project Manager in this business you’ll be working on both small and large scale events, being able to ensure they’re delivered on time and effectively. Are you the Project Manager we are looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Project Manager:
- Liaise with other departments, including engineers and technical team
- Ensure any external teams are sure of what they’re doing
- Ensuring projects are managed effectively
- Keep on top of budgets and timescales
Sound like the kind of Project Manager role you’re used to? We want to hear from a Project Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Project Manager:
- Interest / experience in green-tech preferable
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Great events management experience
- Kind, friendly personality
If you’re the kind of Project Manager we’re looking to hear from then please do get in touch with us.
Please quote JW462 when applying for this Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly