Marketing Planning Manager
Marketing Planning Manager - Northampton - c£40000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Project Management role
- Industry leading manufacturer
- Massive strategic investment
- Working with large fast paced marketing and product teams
- Fantastic office environment
The company recruiting the Marketing Planning Manager
This is a large manufacturer that has experienced massive growth which has led to the development of a new team to support in the Project management of both marketing and product teams. This company offers a fast-paced environment, with a work hard, play hard culture, with a great open plan inspiring place to work.
- A company that will help shape your career goals
- Fast paced, driven environment
- An opportunity to work with a large overall team of product and marketing.
- Lots of team building events
The role for Marketing Planning Manager :
In this fast paced Project Management role you will support the new team in implementing MS Project Server into the large and growing marketing and product teams. You will be the champion for this newly implemented platform to encourage and inspire teams to use it correctly and to its full advantage. You will oversee the monitoring of project schedules, resources, risk management and visibility to multiple marketing and Product projects at any one time.
- Project manage marketing and product teams with large number of projects
- MS Project Server - champion, promote and develop with teams
- Provide project and administration management
- Cleansing the database and pulling relevant lists for targeted campaigns
- Reporting on the success of campaigns and presenting results
- Improving usage and best practice
The requirements for Marketing Planning Manager:
You will need to be able to manage change, project manage large teams, work in a fast-paced environment and be striving for continuous improvement.
- 3years + project management
- PMO set up
- Project server usage/configuration
- Running change projects/initiatives
- Process improvement and planning
The package for Marketing Planning Manager :
- £40,000 to £45,000
- Fantastic working environment
- Free Parking