Business and Customer Insight Manager
A global supplier of decorative goods are seeking an experienced Customer Insight Manager paying up to £45,000
Your new company
A global company based in West Yorkshire are an innovative and sustainable company who offer excellent career development and progression.
Your new role
You will be responsible for developing and executing the Business and Customer Insight plan in close co-operation with the countries in the region. You will ensure that the company gets all the relevant information and insights to manage and grow their business e.g. economic, market, trend, competitor, consumer and customer information from research and other data sources (external agencies, E-commerce, Social, CRM etc).
You will ensure that everyone puts the customer and consumer central in the way we work and develops customer journeys for all relevant target groups. To be the lead contact for all research done in the region and looks for cross country synergies in the way they do research and the agencies they work with and conduct all international research. You will bring all key people in the organisation together on a regular basis to create improved and integrated consumer and customer insight.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Economics
- Solid business acumen and ability to translate qualitative and quantitative data in information that supports developing strategies and decision making
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to connect the dots through all information available and come up with solid recommendations
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
- Strong influencer with the ability to build strong working relationships and solve problems.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work for a global company that can offer development, progression and security
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Fast paced and collaborative environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.