Head of Marketing
A global consumer based company are seeking for an experienced Head of Marketing paying up to £67,000.
Your new company
An industry leading, global, consumer based business are seeking an experienced Head of Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and sustainable company working in a newly created role.
Your new role
The Head of Marketing for UK&I is responsible for establishing and implementing the local long and short term marketing strategies and plans which will deliver sustainable growth in line with the region north strategic. You will build and lead a multi-channel marketing team which is consumer and customer insight focused in order to build strong brands, product and services which are/will be preferred by their consumers and customers.
* Continuously look for growth opportunities making use of market trends, competitor analysis, customer insights and the growth model process leading to growth projects and work stream
* Lead, engage and develop the marketing team towards highly skilled consumer/customer centric professionals. Set clear goals and priorities.
* Build strong and preferred brands based on a clear brand positioning and framework
* Work closely with the business team (and other departments) to achieve the yearly budget plan, provide bi-monthly business progress updates and develop corrective actions if necessary
* Work closely together with the International Head of Marketing of the region to create an effective innovation roadmap, an optimal product and service portfolio and activation plan. Leverage international opportunities and best practice
* Work with sales, channel partners and customers to support their efforts in growing the business with a clear category growth vision based customer journeys and a clear understanding of the Main Parameters of Value
* Launch/improve Customer Relationship Management B2B or B2C
* Develop and execute an E-Commerce strategy and plan
* Manage the marketing budget and optimize A&P
* Manage external relationships, agencies and suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Marketing/ Business or Economics
- 10+ years marketing management, preferably in B2C & B2B and therefore excellent marketing skills
- Solid Business acumen, senior management and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organisation, including senior management
- Strong leader and people manager
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data to develop metrics that support decision marking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills
What you'll get in return
- Ability to work in a vary commercial, diverse and fast paced company that can offer excellent opportunity to develop and stability
- Competitive salary + benefits and great work/life balance
- Member of the UK&I leadership team, a great level of insight and autonomy within the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly