Account Manager, Central London – Up to £32k dependent on experience
Are you an Account Manager looking for a fresh start within a growing agency? This agency are moving offices to due to expansion, and are looking for a bright-faced Account Manager to join their team. This Account Manager will be someone with career progression in mind, and a desire to work on some great feel-good clients.
As an Account Manager you’ll need to have exceptional account handling skills, being good with numbers and overseeing creative. Being an Account Manager in this agency means you’ll be working across a range of clients, meaning you’ll get a chance to work on some great campaigns with this team.
The Account Manager who joins them will be welcomed by a fun, friendly team. Due to the nature of this agency they’re looking for people from a charity background, preferably agency-side.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as an Account Manager:
- Ensuring creative sticks to client brief
- Briefing creatives from client feedback / information
- Working in collaboration with various other departments
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
- Assisting both junior and senior colleagues
Are you the Account Manager we are looking for? We want to hear from an Account Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
- Great interpersonal and client-servicing skills
- Experience working on charity clients
- Agency-side experience essential
- Eye for detail
- Pro-active attitude to work
If this sounds like your kind of Account Manager role we want to hear from you as soon as possible. This Account Manager will be someone who is used to fast-paced roles within busy agencies. You’ll preferably have some experience working on NFP / charity clients as an Account Manager too.
Please get in touch quoting JW458 when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/