A global supplier of decorative goods are seeking an experienced Product Manager paying up to £45,000
Your new company
A global company based in West Yorkshire are an innovative and sustainable company who offer excellent career development and progression.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of integrated Marketing projects for their brand to support sustainable growth through activities in the markets. You will develop and implement international plans working in close cooperation with the international Marketing Communications department, local marketing/technical departments and agencies.
- Develop and drive the implementation of a strategy and roll-out the brands, taking into account local needs per distribution channel, end users and brand
- Keep track of market trends to ensure a deep understanding of the needs and journeys of the various target groups
- Build competitor market analysis and insight to develop strategic planning and define opportunities for growth
- Deliver high-class digital marketing tools per target group aligned with international e-marketing and corporate dept
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Economics
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
- Strong influencer with the ability to build strong working relationships and solve problems.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work for a global company that can offer development, progression and security
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Fast paced and collaborative environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.