Client Engagement Manager
Hiring! Senior Client / Account Manager to join a thriving multi-disciplined brand specialist agency based in Nottingham as Client Engagement Manager.
Our client is hugely successful and growing agency that produces outstanding creative across a broad range of digital and print-based campaigns for consumer and B2B markets. Working alongside the Client Engagement Director, you’ll be part of a fun and dedicated team, responsible for client development and retention.
To be considered, you will need to have 5 plus years commercial experience, 3 of which must be within a busy design or marketing agency and experience leading multiple accounts at a strategic level.
As well as ensuring profitable growth for the agency’s accounts, you’ll also be leading and project managing work from a range of corporate clients to SMS, ensuring all work is delivered to the highest standard. You will be ready to bring your experience to the team and work with clients with a proactive, creative and strategic mindset.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be;
- Providing regular communication to clients, suppliers and the internal teams
- Planning, managing and leading projects and campaigns from writing briefs through to delivery
- Presenting work and proposals to clients and offering alternative and engaging solutions
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Proactively being and advocate for the agency and promoting industry expertise
- Engaging and inspiring other team members
- Taking responsibility for client forecasting, growth and profitability
- Identifying, leading and driving new business opportunities with existing clients
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years direct client experience (min 3 years within an agency)
- Proven experience leading corporate client relationships across a breadth of industries
- A solid understanding of agency skills and disciplines and the ability to communicate these to clients. A strategic mind-set.
- Experience project managing and leading multi-channel campaigns across print and digital
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Digital knowledge
- Ability to confidently present and pitch ideas to clients
- Great networking skills
The Client Engagement Manager is a new position and your role will play a pivotal part in the next phase of the agency’s exciting journey.
A great place to work:
- This is a full time position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
- Regular team socials
- Your birthday off every year
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours when needed and approved
- Profit related bonus
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Business Pension scheme
Salary £30-£40,000 p.a. depending on experience. Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.