Test Manager - Automation, fantastic environment
7 days left
- Job Role
- Web Developer
- New, crucial position for the business.
- Amazing environment to work in, sociable & friendly.
- Help the team grow further in the future, with opportunities like introducing an entirely automated testing environment.
What experience you’ll need
- Core to the position, you will need proven experience of managing teams and helping test analysts develop and further their skills.
- The business provides a lot of internal training and likes to keep things in-house where at all possible so any experience overseeing training would be a big bonus.
- You will need to have worked in both Agile and Waterfall environments, across the full testing lifecycle. This includes system testing, integration, user acceptance and regression testing.
- Given the desire to move to an automated environment for the business, automated testing experience would be essential to the role.
- What will be key is a background in developing and implementing new test strategies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of tools such as Selenium, JMeter and JIRA would all be highly useful.
You’ll be managing a talented and committed team of test analysts. There are around 40 staff in the tech department and you’ll be part of a team of 4, with scope to continue growing. You’ll be delivery test strategy and overseeing team capacity across all the current projects. You will be keeping on top of the latest industry trends and will look to bring in new tech and best practice where it can benefit the team and/or business. Programme and project management, stakeholder management and communication with third party suppliers will all be important parts of the role. As the team will grow, it will be you and the Manager of Agile Systems with the responsibility for hiring. With the goal of moving towards an automated test environment, you’ll be responsible for mapping out how that can be achieved and then carrying it all the way through to completion.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be part of great team in a fantastic environment. Nice modern offices with break out areas, including a pool table and plenty of space to spread out and relax. The team and department are both sociable and out-going with evenings out together, pub trips and meals on top. It’s a competitive environment socially and there’s a lot of fun playing games against each other. You’ll be given a generous salary along with a list of benefits and the ability to grow within the business. A huge bonus is the business' interest in developing their staff and promoting from within. If there’s the chance to help the company but also provide you with new skills and opportunities, they’ll jump at the chance.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack for immediate consideration.
Apply for Test Manager - Automation, fantastic environment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly