Junior Marketing Assistant (training available)
About Graphite Events:
At Graphite Events we specialise in unique marketing methods whereby we are able to connect with consumers face-to-face at personalised marketing events hosted by us in order to present our clients’ products and services to their ideal market. Our culture is built on the ideal of animated and professional individuals coming together to create something special and unique.
Junior Marketing Assistant Role Specification:
This fun, dynamic marketing assistant role has a ton to offer to the right person. We’re certainly no strangers to training and investing in our people but would love to find a person who is looking to walk the extra mile.
Some of the key areas the Junior Marketing Assistant will support the team are:
- Brand Awareness
- Sales & customer acquisitions at residential areas
- Implementing Marketing Strategy by working directly with the end consumer
- Integrating the overall company aim to make sure we continue to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
- Goal Setting
- Campaign Evaluation
- Product Knowledge
- Prepare presentation
What we’re looking for from the right applicant for the Junior Marketing Assistant:
Because of our approach in developing unique experiences for different clients and tailoring need-specific campaigns, we are looking for people eager to learn and to have flexible career paths. When it comes to work ethic and commitment, we are like no other and our bright and ambitious marketing professionals and will not stop until they are able to deliver long term results for our clients.
Our top choice for the Junior Marketing role would be:
- Self motivated
- Amazing communicator and have an outgoing fun personality
- Has interest in working towards a team goal but also able to work independently
- Great work ethic and reliability
- Has worked in a people facing environment
- Can commute to Maidstone city centre
- Can work full time hours
Apply right away so that we can have a chance review your CV. We will be looking to offer a full unearned day to our top selected applicant before making a decision.