AGENCY PLANNERS - fed up of the commute?
Our client, based in Surrey and part of a large global network is looking for a Senior Planner to bolster the team of 150 which is the fastest growing part of the UK business. With the opportunity to cut the commute down to a few minutes and work in this stunningly beautiful part of the world there is also the opportunity to work from home or for the role to be part time.
Clients are all B2B and span tech, telecoms and professional services with work including branding, customer engagement, activation, events, experiential and PR.
THE SENIOR PLANNER
- You will broadly be expected to fulfil the following role: Working closely with experts within the wider agency to develop appropriate and effective communications
- Draw on experience in either customer experience, direct response marketing, advertising, digital or promotional planning to come up with ideas relevant to the account and build communication strategies for clients
- Take the agency's work into new and exciting directions
- You will be an established planner with the following experience:
- At least 6 years in planning in a UK creative agency
- Demonstrate excellence in account , brand or communications planning skills
- The ability to brief creative teams and work closely with them to drive the quality of their output - to lead them in the strategic development of the big idea and guide the communications strategy to deliver it
- The gravitas and presence to work well with clients at a senior level
- A creative thinker and appreciate creativity in others.
To apply for our Senior Planner role, please click the Apply button below