Our client is a worldwide consultancy looking for a knowledgeable Marketing Manager to join the technology branch of their already successful business.
(We love a global company, as it usually makes for a diverse business and lots of employees from different backgrounds! Many worldwide businesses will offer you the chance to experience travelling and/or living abroad, which is absolutely worthwhile!)
What the role looks like on an everyday basis:
- Help to win work with existing and potential clients.
- Work with the Technology Executive and Marketing Manager to define priorities and develop a marketing plan for the financial year.
- Execute and measure the success of the Technology marketing plan and ensure that all marketing activities add value, pushing back on those that don’t meet agreed objectives.
- Identify key clients’ ‘stay awake issues’ and ensure that activities respond to these.
- Manage complex projects and programmes, delivering integrated content across a range of channels e.g. internet and intranet, e-marketing campaigns, social media, collateral and public relations.
- Build external profile by identifying and targeting key influencers, achieving positive PR, winning awards, securing high profile speaking slots and delivering thought leadership programmes.
- Carry out market research in order to provide information on opportunities.
- Plan and implement client relationship management strategies including identifying key clients, developing CRM plans, coordinating CRM activities (e.g. client feedback interviews) and analysing activity.
- Provide input into budget setting, ensuring activities remain within the budget allocated and negotiate supplier costs.
- Liaise with external suppliers - may be primary contact in some circumstances.
What the ideal candidate for this role would have:
- Experience delivering marketing activities which support the full business development/sales pipeline.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal).
- Team management experience.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Collaborative and proactive daily approach.