Our client is a very successful software provider looking for a positive and outgoing Marketing Executive to work within their team.
What the role looks like day to day:
- Ensure all marketing communication activity contributes optimally to the growth of the company’s brand, positive customer relationships and automation qualified leads
- Manage brand identity, visuals and appearance that powerfully represent our value propositions
- Develop effective communication vehicles: website, blog, social media, newsletters, email, webinars, advertisements, events, exhibitions, presentations, etc.
- Create effective collateral, webinars, adverts, videos, etc.
- Maintain clear, effective web pages within the CMS environment, SEO performance and search engine marketing, manage central resource repository
- Social media channel management
- Support demand generation and product marketing teams as required to contribute to the delivery of automation qualified leads
- Measure effectiveness of marketing activities, measure KPIs, make recommendations and adjust accordingly
The ideal marketing executive candidate:
- Co-operate with others to accomplish common goals; work with others within and across the department to achieve shared goals and maintain a friendly demeanour; values the contribution of others.
- Have sustained energy and determination to achieve results by overcoming obstacles. Drive is about demonstrating the urgency and motivation in setting and meeting.
- Adapts to change and different ways of doing things quickly and positively.
- Highly organised with strong time management and planning skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Lead by example, remaining friendly and engaging under pressure