Campaign Manager - UK's top retailer
My client is UK's one of the most loved retail chains, now looking to make a very important hire in their Campaigns Team. Campaign Managers - I want to hear from you.
The company is going through a growth phase and have decided to appoint a Campaign Manager in their Consumer team to deliver strategic campaigns to attract new customers. You will work both on regional, and targeted campaigns and also develop larger scale national campaigns that will support the client's corporate initiatives - internal as well as external. There will also be opportunities to work on some major PR events and activations, making this a very varied and interesting role.
The main job responsibilities will be:
1. Devising the campaign plan for the next 12 months. This will include writing compelling integrated marketing briefs.
2. Manage agencies and suppliers
3. Reporting into the Head of Campaigns and Consumer PR, and in-charge of 1 direct report
4. Working with the wider finance and Ops teams.
5. Establishing measurable KPIs and lead the review process for all your campaigns, highlighting successes and opportunities for future campaigns.
You MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience within campaign management as a solid grasp of end to end campaign delivery is paramount for the success in this role.
APPLY TODAY! email@example.com