6 days left
- Job Role
- Senior Account Manager
Major Players are working with a specialist marketing agency based in North London who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team and help deliver outstanding prize promotions for some of the world's biggest brands.
Our client, based in the Watford area, is a specialist marketing consultancy who help to shape and implement promotions for major brands all over the world. Projects range from on pack offers to 'Text To Win' campaigns and promotions. They ensure that competitions and promotions are run fairly and legally; picking winners of prize draws, judging competitions and overseeing the distribution of 'Willy Wonka style' golden tickets.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a Project Manager with experience operating in a busy environment to plan and execute multiple, simultaneous projects with the focus on pro-active client servicing and attention to detail. The Project Manager will be required to take ownership of the management of around 25+ concurrent client projects that vary in complexity and duration, and take them from conception through planning and in-life to delivery and completion.
* Work with Client Relationship Managers to help define and scope deliverables including estimating associated costs and resources required
* Analyse and interpret briefs and produce tailored, detailed operational instructions for all aspects of the task, from receipt of entries, to winner selection and prize delivery
* Conduct a risk assessment for all major projects and agree details with Senior Management
* Draft Project Implementation Plans with appropriate timelines
* Select, brief and manage ongoing relevant suppliers such as fulfilment houses, printers and specialist promotional lawyers in the UK and overseas
* Work with key contacts at the client to gain their confidence & agreement to the project implementation plans and liaise on a regular basis ensuring they keep to both timing and budget plans
* Where necessary, brief work to Project Executives and monitor their progress in delivering the project
* Co-ordinate the collection of data and the administration of projects, tracking and recording activity and financial information, highlighting and resolving any issues that arise
* Conduct winner selection or verification of clients' winner control systems as required
* Occasionally act as an auditor with off site visits to supervise print / production activities both in the UK and overseas
The role is varied - you could be selecting winners for prize draws, judging competitions, contacting winners or carrying out factory visits - as well as helping to scope and plan new projects and liaising with clients, suppliers and even lawyers. It requires someone who is extremely organised, with excellent customer service and communication skills, who can work well as part of a busy, vibrant team.
* Excellent customer service skills - keeping clients informed of all key stages and ability to maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and clients
* Highly organised with exceptional time management skills due to the need to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
* Proactive and able to work effectively to tight deadlines in an environment where change is inevitable
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills including ability to communicate at all levels including briefing colleagues
* Able to absorb and apply general promotional compliance techniques to provide a tailored, considered approach to briefs/challenges
* Able to think things through analytically, identify gaps and possible solutions
* Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Confident in developing written procedures that whilst thorough are clear and easy to understand and removing complexity
* Numerate and commercially minded - income and cost aware. Able to spot opportunities to enhance income during the planning and delivery of client projects including purchasing of goods and services.
* Excellent attention to detail. Structured and methodical in approach to work and process aware
* Ability to work under pressure
* Flexible and adaptable. willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
If you're a project manager looking for something a bit different and think this might fit the bill - get in touch!
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly