Digital Media Manager (Digital Display)
5 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
If you're looking for your next challenge within a fast-paced and vibrant advertising agency, and you think you've got what it takes to join one of the most renowned media teams outside of London, please read on…
Imagine yourself within the media 'arm' of a glossy creative advertising and media agency with a reputation that exceeds them and clients worth bragging about across the automotive, finance, property, travel, retail and charity sectors - clients that include the likes of Bentley.
The digital team sits within a wider media team who plan and buy media across both online and offline platforms. Having seen impressive growth in the last couple of years which doesn't look to be slowing down, the team are now looking for a Digital Media Manager to manage and deliver online campaigns for a variety of clients.
By hiring a smart, knowledgeable senior team and integrating with the London team to share tools and learnings, the entire UK Media team are set up to succeed; they believe in nurturing up and coming talent and you could be the next one!
Our client is looking for a Digital Media Manager to manage and deliver display campaigns for a range of clients in diverse industries including retail, property, travel, finance, automotive and charity.
You will be responsible for producing Digital Media proposals and PowerPoint presentations for new business, creating proposals for existing clients, analysing campaigns and data, optimising campaigns and pro-actively making recommendations to clients.
You will be expected to keep up to date with new developments across all Digital Media channels, whilst actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve campaign performance.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience working in an agency environment, managing large accounts and optimising campaigns.
This role offers great potential to succeed and grow in a thriving, highly successful agency.
- Digital media planning and buying across display, mobile and social media
- Preparing and delivering client strategies, proposals and presentations (usually in Powerpoint)
- Managing multiple client relationships
- Training junior team members and colleagues on digital media
- Preparing and delivering new business pitches
- Ensuring digital best practice is adhered to
- In depth understanding of digital media display platforms and emerging opportunities
- Capable of overseeing and delivering in depth reporting and analysis
- Working knowledge of adserving and trafficking processes
- Experience in delivering digital brand campaigns and direct response campaigns
- Concern for and a superb attention to detail
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Educated to degree level
- A proactive and positive "can do" attitude
If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking, then send us your CV today or call in for more info!
Apply for Digital Media Manager (Digital Display)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly