If you want to wake up every morning and know that you work for one of the biggest agencies outside of London, with the peace of mind you don't actually live amongst the hustle and bustle of London. Oh, and you're genuinely passionate about the digital landscape, and in particular PPC, please read on!
Imagine yourself within the media 'arm' of a glossy creative agency with a reputation that exceeds them and clients worth bragging about across the automotive, finance, property, travel, retail and charity sectors - clients that include the likes of Bentley.
Then imagine you are more than just a 'cog in the works' but instead a very instrumental and valued part of a very cohesive team where your talents will be easily exposed, recognised and rewarded. This team has grown and continues to grow due to its committed and smart team; there is a lot of opportunity for progression.
Due to rapid growth this funky and vibrant agency are looking for a PPC specialist to manage and deliver Paid Search campaigns for a variety of valued clients. You will ideally be a self motivated and organised individual with a genuine passion and interest for Paid Search.
You main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing strategic PPC campaigns in Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Analysis, optimisation and management of PPC campaigns to ensure optimal performance and efficiencies
- Independently learning about new innovations in Paid Search and pro-actively applying them to campaigns
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly reports using Excel pivot tables
- Preparing and delivering Paid search proposals to both existing clients and when pitching for new business (usually in PowerPoint)
- Paid Search account audits for new clients
- Ensuring Paid search best practice is adhered to
- Working closely with the rest of the media department to produce integrated strategies
- Managing client relationships and resolving issues independently
Being that we're talking about a creative and modern agency, it would be great if you've got something about you - what we like to refer to as, 'a bit sparky'! - after all, you will be required to present Paid Search proposals to clients! We're looking for someone that ticks all (or at least most of) the below requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience working in an agency environment on Paid Search primarily
- Essential to have a concern for and superb attention to detail
- Experience working with Google Analytics and bid management tools is preferable
- Experience managing e-commerce accounts is desirable
- Computer literate, i.e. good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel in particular
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and under pressure
- Strong relationship builder with team and other departments and external partners
- Self-motivated to learn new skills and stay up to date with the industry
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
So, if this sounds like you, or very nearly sounds like you, and you're eager to get stuck into a new challenge in a vibrant agency, please send us you CV today or call in for more details.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly