Digital Communications Manager
Leading a team of six you will collectively be responsible for growing the digital presence across the business both internally and externally.
Digital Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- With the support of the Head of Communications you will set and deliver a digital communications strategy that supports the mission and values of the company.
- Oversee the team's day to day management of multiple digital platforms
- Lead delivery and development of content delivered through email marketing, search marketing and social media platforms to internal and external audiences making recommendations based on analytics where necessary
- Keep up to date with current and emerging digital communications and marketing trends
- Ensure new and existing digital channels and campaigns are compliant
- Take an active and constructive role across the organisation as a member of the management community, sharing knowledge and exchanging best practice
Digital Communications Manager skills/experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering high-performing digital campaigns across multiple channels including; email, social media, display, content, mobile marketing and website management.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing and developing teams
- A consistent track record of measurable success in devising and delivering digital strategies to contribute to organisational objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Hands on experience managing budgets
- Some experience working with data and using web analytics tools
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional experience.
Apply for Digital Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly